Monday, October 10, 2011

Zoey Bell--Week 11

This weekend Miss Priss got a taste of her parents' favorite place on Earth--the Outer Banks.  We went with a group of friends for a long weekend and had a blast.  We even had three babies under the age of 1 and all survived...a miracle if you ask me!  I was very nostalgic on the drive there and back because the last time we were on those roads Zoey was less than a week away.  I managed the bumps much better this time around!  I had bought Z a bathing suit back in August when I was sure she would get some sand time but I guess life moved a little too quickly this summer and we never made it to the beach.  This weekend--even though it was too cold to hang at the beach--I was determined to put her in her suit.  So on Sunday morning we woke up, ate, changed into her suit, snapped a couple pictures and put warmer clothes back on.  At least the picture gives the illusion of a great day on the beach--beach chair, beach towel, bikini and a sassy face to boot.  I'm proud to say that Zoey seems to love the beach as much as her mommy and daddy.  She had a great weekend and then cried when we got home--just like her momma usually does after family vacations to the beach!

1 comment:

  1. Mommy where are my sunglasses! Every movie star needs her Ray-Bans!!!

    ReplyDelete