Monday, October 31, 2011

We're Growing Up It Seems

Looking for the weekly picture, are you??  Well apparently now that Zoey is 3 months I am not supposed to refer to her in weeks.  Now she's just plain old '3 months'.  Which I personally think is boring but whatever.  I guess in a week or so she'll be 3 1/2 months...and so it goes.  Of course I'll still post plenty of pics on the regular but I don't want to be un-PC and age my kid by the weeks that she's been on this fine planet.  This is all very confusing!  
Side bar: I've realized that when Zoey is sleeping during her naps (when she is not in her all important Swaddle Me) she looks like those NyQuil commercials.  You know the ones with like Lovie Smith and Drew Brees?  She is totally laid out, cooing and out for the count.  I will try to pull off this covert operation and get a pic of this for proof...until then--this sweet one of her in her hoodie will have to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment