Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Zoey Bell--3 Months

This morning I told Zoey the story of when she was born.  I can remember it so vividly that it seriously seems like it could have happened yesterday.  I can not even believe that it was three months ago.  Three months is an eternity when you are waiting for something--three months is a passing breeze when you are trying to hold onto time.  I want my three months back!  
Little Miss Prissy Pants continues to amaze me each day.  She laughs all day long and will read up to 3 or 4 books with me at a time.  She makes the cutest sounds when she sleeps but farts like a champ.  She throws up on my shoulder and then gives me the biggest smile right afterwards as if she's amused she just ruined my outfit.  She gazes at her hands (she favors the right one, must to my dismay) for hours at a time as if it's the first time shes ever seen them.  She makes more drool than I've ever seen humanly possible.  She grabs onto things with a kung fu grip.  She sleeps almost 12 hours each night and always wakes up giggling.  She loves taking walks with me and will talk your face off if you let her.  She looks like her daddy but has her mommy's eyes.  She's not a fan of the swing but will spend hours looking up at the fishes in her play gym.  She knows just when we are about to eat dinner and it is then that she decides she wants to be held and carried around.  3 months going on 3 years.  





1 comment:

  1. NTB, as you say, that is one darn good looking little girl! And she's so big!!! I want to hold her now!

    ReplyDelete