Friday, October 14, 2011

Oh Boppy, Let Me Count the Ways

I have been a huge fan of the Boppy ever since Zoey was born.  I use it each and every time I breastfeed, have used it for a pillow on numerous occasions when I was too sleepy to get a real one and now have found a new use for it: a bed for Zoey.  I think she is going through a growth spurt (hence her fussiness) and is now entering the phase where she's just plain tired.  She fell asleep right after she was done eating this afternoon and she looked so cozy I didn't want to disturb her.  So I carefully placed her and the Boppy in her pack 'n' play (a covert operation) and she never stirred.  Now if I could only change her dirty diaper while she sleeps we'd be in business.  Full, sleeping child--check.  Clean diaper--not so much.  My application for Mom of the Year isn't looking too hot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment