Saturday, October 1, 2011

Super Nana

It was Nana's turn here this past week to spend some QT with Miss Zoey!  Matt's mom has been here for over a week and I'm afraid that I won't know what to do without her when she leaves tomorrow!  I have decided that when you become a Grandma some magical fairy must swoop down and give you a handbook because the grandmothers seem to know just what to do to help new mommas out.  Nana has been a grocery shopping, laundry folding, dinner making, Zoey holding fool!  Just like when my mom was here, it is priceless to have another set of hands around to help out.  I have been able to do so many things this week that have been missing in my life.  I went to hot yoga twice, ran by myself several times, got my hair cut and even got to go to the beach!  Even just running a simple errand like getting Matt's dry cleaning is so much easier when I can just leave Zoey with Linda for a few minutes.  I have crossed several things off of my 'to do' list this week while she's been here.  And as you can see--Zoey has been completely spoiled by Nana...I don't think she's been out of her arms for a nap yet!  Zoey and mommy will certainly miss her company.  I just love Grandma vacations and can't wait until the next one when my mom comes in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment