My little polka dot princess and I are having a PJ day today. We've had a busy weekend and since it's VERY cold outside and we are both tired we (well...I) decided that today we are just going to lounge around in our pajamas all day long. My sweet girl and I have been cooing at each other all morning and then she passed out for her morning nap. I have been realizing more and more just how lucky we are with Zoey. She really sleeps so well...not just at night but during the day, too. She likes to have her paci during the day but if that is her only demand I think I'm on the winning side of things. I read today that their sleep patterns now will most likely mimic theirs for toddler years and possibly beyond. I am pretty sure I did a fist pump when I read that. Zoey has been making it very easy on mommy and daddy so far!
In other non-nap related news--it seems that Miss Z is going to be a red head after all. The newest hairs that she's growing around her face are without a doubt reddish and her eyebrows are very red, too. This was my one wish when I was pregnant so it's official--Zoey is the best kid ever...sleeping, eating and even growing red hair. Love her!
PS...it really pisses me off that spell check is telling me I'm spelling my daughter's name wrong. We like the 'Y' Microsoft Office!!

No comments:
Post a Comment