Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baby Bump--Week 32

I never envisioned posting a picture of me in my bikini but this week I was desperate. It seems that all of our electronic devices have turned on Matt and I and we were left with virtually nothing this weekend. Our computer at home has a virus and won't let us on the internet, his work laptop wouldn't connect with the internet at home, our camera died and even though we worked on both computers for several hours this weekend--still nothing. So this is a picture of me taken by a fellow pregger, Angie, at the beach on Sunday. I was in a bikini all weekend baring it all for the Memorial Weekend beach goers so I figure this is just another step in claiming some type of 'body confidence' by giving you a little view in case you didn't catch me at the beach. At 8 months pregnant, any modesty I had is starting to wane and quite frankly, I don't really care what you think about how I look!!
I am coming off of a most fabulous weekend. I really couldn't have asked for more. I got to see my favorite band, Pat McGee, at the beach on Friday night...went to the beach all day Saturday and then a date night with Matt...Sunday was brunch with the girls followed by the beach and a cookout at our house...Monday I dragged Matt to the beach with me and then we had dinner with my aunt and uncle. Seriously could not have been better. Hopefully this first week of official summer (as I'd like to think it) is an omen for the rest of Summer 2011. It's going to be a good one!!



No comments:

Post a Comment