Monday, May 9, 2011
Future Cutest Kid Ever Contest Winner
Hate to do it again, people...and definitely NTB. But I have the cutest kid ever and it's not even out of my uterus yet. We were blessed to get a 4D ultrasound today which was super, super cool. We got to see the baby for a long time, got pictures and a dvd of our session. These are just two of the pics from our little redevous with booboo today. I thought the first one was really sweet...and of course the second one is booboo just hamming it up for the camera. We were all watching and waiting for the baby to move or do something cool and all of a sudden it looks up, straight into the camera (or whatever you want to call it) and smiles so big it almost made my heart burst. I can honestly say, it doesn't get much better than this!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment