Sunday, May 22, 2011

Baby Bump--31 Weeks

Booboo is quite the world traveler already. The baby has been to Florida, North Carolina, Ohio and now West Virginia. It's been on two round trip plane rides, several days at the beach and hiking the mountains of beautiful Pipestem State Park. A very busy baby!
This weekend I was in Pipestem, WV to celebrate my beautiful little sister and her upcoming nuptials. We had a great girls weekend, lots of food and fun...and a few hikes that my doctors probably would not have approved up. But I am one tough cookie!! This momma doesn't just lay around with her feet up!
Now I am glad to be home...knowing that that was the last trip before the baby comes. We have had a SUPER busy spring and I'm kind of pleased that we got through it all alive. I am very much looking forward to some weekends at home, going to the beach and hanging with the hubby before we become a family of three.
So here I am--not on a hike but a last minute picture before we left town. 9 weeks to go and counting!



No comments:

Post a Comment