Not yet biggest...I have 7 more weeks for that. But, man I'm feeling pretty large and in charge these days!! I just scrolled through some of the Baby Bump pics and can't believe that I thought I was 'really poking out' on week 20. What a dream it would be to have that small of a belly for just a little bit!!
Things are starting to get hard for me these days and the more and more time goes on--the more and more I'm wishing for the last 7 weeks to hurry on up. Here is my list of complaints:
I can no longer bend down without some sort of large effort. Even leaning forward can be a challenge some times.
It takes a solid three separate movements to get out of bed in the morning.
The arches in my feet are starting to hurt...probably because my feet are strained from the extra weight and starting to flatten.
I've noticed that my fingers are a little swollen first thing in the morning and my rings feel uncomfortable until about 10:00 when things seem to go back to normal.
My boobs and stomach have found a permanent love for each other and literally spend all day and night together...there is no longer a space in between (I have the tan lines to prove it!).
I go to the bathroom upwards of about 2 dozen times a day. Since midnight, in the last 12 hours I've peed circa 9 times.
I can no longer ease into Matt's truck. I have to heave myself into it each time.
I feel like at any minute I could fall asleep. They are right when they tell you that the fatigue comes back in the third trimester. It's nothing like the first couple of weeks--but it's close!
I realize that I'm being kind of cranky right now...which I believe that every pregnant woman has to the right to every now and then. I'm very much looking forward to being in my house with the AC on, laying on the couch and watching some horrible reality tv show. Come ON 2:50 when I can head out of here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment