So this week's pic is atop Afton Mountain on our way home. I'm not wearing my cutest mommy attire but you'll have to excuse me. I feel like I've been living out of a suitcase and in Matt's truck for the last three weeks. Not to mention the other weekends that I lived in an airport. It seems as though my suitcase has not really been totally unpacked since my trip to Florida. Why disassemble all of my traveling stuff when I'm just leaving in a few days anyway? In fact, today was the very first day that Matt and I were able to sleep-in in OUR bed--without guests in our house--since the first weekend in March. I mean really...our spring has just been ridiculous. And it's not even over!
Speaking of ridiculous...this week promises to not only be busy but hopefully informative. We have a Infant Care class on Tuesday, Breastfeeding class on Wednesday and an all day Childbirthing class on Saturday. It is a baby centered week for sure! I hope to walk away with a lot of knowledge although I'm not sure how much I'll be able to remember. That's why I'm bringing Matt...my little memory box.
On another fun note, I am not only 7 months but also entering my 3rd trimester. I can't believe that the end is drawing near. I've made all of my doctor's appointments up until July and can feel the shift in my body as I leave the 'comfy' (if there even is one) stage of pregnancy and onto the big and awkward part. As my cousin Wesley would say..."things are getting weird!".

No comments:
Post a Comment