Sunday, April 3, 2011

Three's Company

As luck would have it, two of my best friends have also been with me on my motherhood journey. In order from left to right, I'm 24 weeks...Angie is 27 weeks...and Megan is full on 39 weeks about to give birth any day now. We are quite the team.
Nothing can compare to having real time advice and encouragement from friends that you love and trust. It has been priceless having them here through it all. We have consulted each other with a lot of questions starting with--"is this normal?". These gals are a wealth of knowledge.
And this is just the beginning. With our guinea pig Meg having the first baby, I'm sure Angie and I will continue to run to her for all of the advice that a book could never give you.
But the best part is that booboo already has two BFFs he/she hasn't even met yet! Oh my--how our lives are a-changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment