Yesterday came and went without too much of a disaster. After I walked outside to get in my car for work to sideways rain things pretty much calmed down from there. I got a lot of love from friends and family and it was a great day. Turning 30 isn't so bad after all!!
One extremely fun thing that happened for my birthday is this: This past weekend we had some friends over to watch the basketball games. My friend Megan (the one whose about to pop any minute!) wanted to make something sweet and asked if I had any 'birthday requests'. I said no--make whatever you want--and went to walk out the door. As I was about to leave I jokingly said--wellllllll...my mom always made me a bunny cake for my birthday so if you could whip one of those up that would be fab. Smiled...and walked away. Totally kidding...
Then on Saturday night she walked in with this beautiful concoction!! What a surprise and wonderful treat. I was so excited I could hardly stand it. I took a picture to send to my mom and I had to have a minute to be okay with cutting it up. Oh my bunny cake...how I love thee.
What with the bunny cake, love from everyone, a great bday dinner with the hubs and EVEN the rain (which they say is good luck. I should know--it monsooned on our wedding day) I predict this might be my best year yet.
Yay! I am so proud that the bunny made the blog! And, somebunny does love you... lots of somebunnies. :) xoxo
ReplyDelete