Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby Bump--Week 25

As I was writing this post I realized that my boobs and belly look like an optical illusion. I'm not sure if it's the shirt, the bumps or the camera...but it's kind of trippy. I hope you all know me well enough to know that my shirt doesn't look like that in real life--this pregnant person doesn't have any business buying a shirt with hippy swirls or anything of the sort. I'm certainly not begging for more people to tell me how 'big' I am.
As it were, I saw a lot of people this weekend that I hadn't seen since my pre-baby days and everyone was so sweet and complimentary. I don't know if everyone I saw is reading my blog (and taking my good advice) but all of the ladies had nothing but nice things to say about my belly and the way that I'm carrying. And NO one, thankfully, asked if I was having twins. If someone had their life would have been in danger.
So here I am at my momma's house. This is the second time that Matt hasn't been with me on a Saturday or Sunday to take my photo. No offense to my mom but I think Matt's pics always turn out better--probably since he's gotten so much experience. Only 15 more of these left...scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment