Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Oh Baby, It's Rainin'
I was home for the weekend (yay!!!) in Ohio with my fam. It was soooo good to be with my mom and dad for a couple of days...sometimes a pregnant person just needs her momma. I also saw a ton more people because my mom and sister threw me a shower! What a wonderful way to celebrate this little baby. I have said it's lucky before and I'm going to say it again. This baby has a lot of people that love it! Matt's mom and dad even made the 5+ hour drive so that Linda could be there for it. Now that is grandparent dedication. The shower was wonderful and I was so glad to see everyone. And boy did we make out with a few presents. It really is amazing how much babies need and thankfully we have people in our life who are willing to give us stuff. Some big ticket items that we got were the high chair and the car seat...whoop, whoop! And I was also pumped to get the mobile and blankets and fun things like that. Matt's parents took it all with them since I was flying so I can't WAIT until I can get my hands on everything this Friday when his brother comes to town. I already warned the boys that they can find me nesting all day long on Saturday...washing, organizing and finding places for all of the baby's new things. Yippee!! Here I am at my shower gazing at some of the wonderful things that I got. I thought this pic really captured the day: I'm flushed from all of the activity (pregnant people get hot easily!!) and I'm happily surrounded by presents.
And here is a pic of me and my lovelies...my sissy, Laura, and my momma. They threw the best shower a gal can ask for. This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it...I'm clearly with child and although I know that I'm with two other people and it's a very nice picture my eyes go immediately to the boobs. Could my lady lumps get any bigger?? I think not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment