I'm feeling like we are way ahead of the game on this one...what a fabulous feeling! I can't wait to do more...
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Baby Bump--Week 19
Here is my belly shot just before I went to my dear friend Megan's baby shower. She is having a boy and due April 8th. Although, I'm really pushing for the 5th (my bday!). She looks so cute and the shower was wonderful. I felt slightly overwhelmed watching her open up all of the gifts that I never thought about. A grooming kit? Who knew...but it makes total sense. I think I have a lot to learn. Thank goodness I have 21 weeks to do it.
Also when I got home I had another reason to believe that our baby has the best daddy on the face of the earth. Not only did he get the entire room painted in one day, but Matt also moved in the changing table/dresser and put together the crib while I was gone (and he didn't even have an instruction manual...NTB). This is just a glimpse of part of the room and what I walked into this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment