This week we've started on the baby's room...started being the key word. We picked up some paint samples and tested them out on the walls. We also moved the huge dresser that was in that room to the other guest room and have started rearranging to make way for all things baby. I came to the realization yesterday that I might be suffering from some type of hoarding disease. I have so many pictures in frames!!! I have no idea where they are all going to go. Today my goal will be to get the 'official guest room' looking the way I'd like it to...without the clutter of our family's faces everywhere. I think I might have to get rid of some stuff. Make way for the baby!! It might be small but it needs a lot of space!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Baby Bump--Week 18
Here I am in all of my 4 1/2 month glory. I had a new experience yesterday wearing this outfit...a stranger in line at the grocery store asked me how far along I was. I must look pregnant enough for people not to be frightened to talk to me about it. I don't know if that is a relief or scary.
This week we've started on the baby's room...started being the key word. We picked up some paint samples and tested them out on the walls. We also moved the huge dresser that was in that room to the other guest room and have started rearranging to make way for all things baby. I came to the realization yesterday that I might be suffering from some type of hoarding disease. I have so many pictures in frames!!! I have no idea where they are all going to go. Today my goal will be to get the 'official guest room' looking the way I'd like it to...without the clutter of our family's faces everywhere. I think I might have to get rid of some stuff. Make way for the baby!! It might be small but it needs a lot of space!

This week we've started on the baby's room...started being the key word. We picked up some paint samples and tested them out on the walls. We also moved the huge dresser that was in that room to the other guest room and have started rearranging to make way for all things baby. I came to the realization yesterday that I might be suffering from some type of hoarding disease. I have so many pictures in frames!!! I have no idea where they are all going to go. Today my goal will be to get the 'official guest room' looking the way I'd like it to...without the clutter of our family's faces everywhere. I think I might have to get rid of some stuff. Make way for the baby!! It might be small but it needs a lot of space!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You look so cute! Congrats!!
ReplyDelete