Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby Bump--Week 16 1/2

Sorry I'm a little late with this one...you would not have wanted to view a picture of me taken in the last few days. Nuff said.
I was very excited yesterday at Target when I finally worked up the nerve to browse the maternity section. I don't need anything yet...but I thought it would be fun to take a little peek. I saw this shirt that I really liked and thought: I could wear that through the spring. It gathers at the side and is very flattering on a growing belly. So I bought it...hence making my first mommy purchase. Seeing the baby yesterday must have really bolstered my courage!
So here is my first 'maternity' picture. I felt very motherly and proud today wearing it around as if I were saying "Hey people! I'm pregnant and I don't care who knows!! Take a good look at my cute belly!" And not surprisingly--many people congratulated me today. I guess I must have had that 'look' about me. (or it was because I posted about it on Facebook). Either way...yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment