Monday, January 2, 2012

Zoey Bell--5 Months

I know this is a little late but it's better than never, right!?!
My sweet little monkey turned 5 months on Christmas day which was a very special day.  As you can see by this picture she was all smiles all day long, as usual.
I hate to brag (because I know where that gets you) but Zoey really is the best baby on the face of the planet.  She is a good sleeper, a giggly girl when she's up and very adaptable to schedule changes.  I was more than impressed with her over the holiday break.  She was passed from person to person, sleeping in different beds and rooms, and riding in a car all but two days.  She was a total champ and never complained.  
Besides being a rock star, she has added several new tricks to her bag.  She is a roly poly and will flip around from back to front with the greatest of ease.  You can no longer leave her sitting anywhere because the minute you look away she's moving around.  She loves playing peek-a-boo and thinks that it is the most hilarious game.  Hearing her giggle is just about my favorite sound ever.  She is also starting to turn her head in your direction if you call her name.  Her feet are her current favorite thing to snack on...her big toe must be the ideal size.  She is juuuuust about ready to sit up on her own.  She can do it for about 10 seconds or so and then will lean all the way forward, face in her feet (a move which I am secretly jealous of).  It seems like every day she is learning something new that sometimes it is impossible to keep up.  She is so smart I can't even tell you enough about it.  
Next month is half a year which really scares me--where is the time going?? (the only light in that tunnel is that it means we are just that much closer to June and summer break!!)
Happy 5 Months my Monkey Momma--we love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment