Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wigging Out

Here is a fun little tidbit about postpartum life--you will lose close to, if not all, of your hair.  
When you are pregnant the lovely hormones coursing through your body cause you to keep your hair from falling out.  A neat trick that caused my baby hairs to grow out to look as though I had bangs.  NOW, 5 months out from delivery my hair is falling out in chunks.  This is not pretty, people.  It is so bizarre and weird.  I have to clean my brush out every day, I find hairs everywhere (floor, Zoey's fingers, Zoey's bed, in my shoes) and it is starting to get out of control.  I'm wondering if I'm going to have any hair left after this is all over.  Thankfully I have a ton of hair to begin with so maybe this is a good thing after all but really its just the strangest phenomenon.  Just thought all you future mommies should know one of the many treats that you are in for!

No comments:

Post a Comment