To her list of accomplishments we can now add a car trip to Ohio, visiting both grandparent's houses, her first party, meeting every single relative she has and basically being awesome at everything she does. Zoey was the star of the weekend (even though the bride wasn't so bad either!) and was on her very best behavior. She was a total saint both to and from Ohio, cooed at everyone that smiled at her and rocked the party with her cute outfit. Matt said something yesterday that made me think...he said that Zoey is so good that he doesn't deserve her. While I don't necessarily agree with him I do often wonder how in the world I got so lucky. She is gorgeous, sweet, smart and a million other things wrapped up in that tiny little package. Add in my amazing husband and family and I've got myself one great life. Who could ask for anything more? Here is my fabulous family of three at my sister's wedding...my most favorite picture in the whole entire world.
So cute!
ReplyDelete