Monday, September 5, 2011

Zoey Bell--Week 6

My little girl is a month and a half! And what a sweet girl she is. She is finally settling down into somewhat of a routine and the past few nights have gone 6 hours in between feedings giving her mommy a bit of a break. I am very grateful for this tiny change!
We'll be heading to the doctor on Friday morning for shots (eek!!) and a weigh in. Grandma swears that she's eleven pounds but I think it's closer to ten. Although her cheeks are getting very chubby the rest of her is long and lean. She's got skinny everything except for those pinchable cheeks! I was very sad the other day when I put away all of her newborn outfits--most of which she only wore once (a total tragedy). She's in 3-6 month outfits mainly because she is so darn long. It seems that I am destined to continue to be the shorty of the family as it appears that my daughter will be towering over me in no time. Such is life.
Here is my little cutie now--all smiles and coos in the morning after a good night's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment