We had our two month doctor's visit today (a little early, I suppose) and I'm happy to report that my little Munchie is growing like a weed. She is 23 inches and 11 pounds and half an ounce. Grandma was right! I didn't think she was that big but I guess Grandma knows best. I always used to roll my eyes when people would report these next facts but it's fun to know that she's in the 75th percentile for weight and 90th for height. As I said before--she does not get her length from me. It appears that she and I will not be sharing clothes, shoes or anything of the sort in the future.
She also got her shots today--three in fact. She screamed so loud that tears shot out of MY face although I tried my best to hide them from the nurse...don't want to be a wussy mommy. She only cried for a tiny bit and I was very proud of her...and me. Since then she's literally been sleeping all day. I guess all of that growing is wearing her out! Here is my sweet pea now--snoozing the day away. Have I mentioned how much I love this kid???
No comments:
Post a Comment