Sweet little Zoey Bell is 2 months today...if you can even believe it. The last month has brought many new fun adventures. She blows bubbles, talks back to you and has even started to giggle. I tell daddy that Zoey and I have tons of secrets because when she's awake all we do is coo at each other. It's amazing how she seems to know how to gab back and forth like an actual conversation. She's a genius already!! (duh--she's my kid) The time has flown by which I know I keep saying but it really does. Before you know it she'll be driving a car and heading off to college. Now when I buy her clothes I can't believe that she'll be fitting into these big clothes soon enough. Although I'm excited about all of the fun new things that Zoey is able to do I feel like I want to freeze time so that she'll never get bigger or older. I can't imagine when she's too big to fit into my arms anymore or want to be rocked to sleep. I am holding on to every minute with her. In fact I started her in her crib at night a couple weeks ago but lately I've been taking her to our room in the bassinet because I feel like while she's small--I want to have her as close as I can at night before it all changes. She only has about two inches left to grow out of the bassinet so I feel like my time is coming to an end. My little baby is growing up!!! Here's my little monkey now...right after a big diaper blow out, emergency bath and 3rd set of clothes for the day. Such is the life of a 2 month old!
No comments:
Post a Comment