Aack! I can't believe it's been 7 weeks. In real life 7 weeks seems so long--in Zoey time it seems more like 7 minutes. I really just can't believe it and am dreading the fact that I only have 10 weeks left at home with her. If these past 7 weeks went so fast...what will the next 10 be like? I told Matt last night that my only project (besides raising a child, of course) for the next two months is to find a way for me to stay at home. This will not likely happen unless I win the lottery but just in case I do come into a large sum of money--I am more than willing to take one for the team and be a stay at home mommy. A girl can dream!
We have a super busy week coming up! Auntie Laura is getting married in Ohio so this will mark Zoey's first road trip. Grandma is flying here tomorrow and driving us gals on Wednesday while daddy will fly up to meet us later. I am not looking forward to the 9 hour car ride that will turn into 'X' amount of hours to account for feedings, diaper changes and lord knows what else. This should be interesting!! But all worth it to see my baby sister get married. Zoey has so many cute outfits to show off and many relatives to meet. It's going to be a crazy busy weekend.
PS...the dress that I picked out at 16 weeks preggo DOES in fact fit wonderfully. However, being a newly pregnant person and quite ignorant I did not take into consideration that I would be nursing a baby while wearing it. I literally have to take off my dress to get to a boob. Since the bathrooms at the reception are not conducive to stripping I will be breastfeeding (or pumping) in my parent's van in the parking lot. No joke. What a classy mommy I've turned into.
Also I would like to announce that since having a baby makes your hormones crazy and tears pop out of your face at any minute--I can no longer get through my maid of honor speech without dissolving into a puddle of sobs. I fear that after this weekend I will be forever known as the naked van mommy with tear tracks down her face. Zoey will be so proud.
Love you girls, and cant wait to see you tomorrow.
ReplyDelete