I apologize for the delay in post but I was paralyzed by a heated debate...is my child 4 weeks or 1 month?? Is she 4 weeks on Monday and one month on the 25th? I am still so confused.
I have these cute '1 Month' onesie stickers to take several pictures in but was unsure of when to proceed with this event. I suppose unless I hear otherwise, I'll assume she'll meet her month milestones on the 25th of each...and continue her weekly climb every Monday. So much to keep up with.
Regardless...here is my little darling--very happy after a very UNhappy night at home. How she knows to cry when her parents are dead tired is beyond me. She had us both baffled last night from the hours of 10 until circa 2. I am a shell of myself today and she is also exhausted. Thankfully smiles like these make you completely forget the nightmare that was just a few hours before. Just a couple seconds of cooing is worth all of the crying at night in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment