Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Belly Button Day!

It's been a big 24 hours for Miss Zoey. Not only has she hardly slept (I'm barely cognizant writing this post) but we've come across our first 2 milestones. First of all, she had her 2 weeks appointment yesterday. She is 8 lbs 9 oz which is a whole pound more than her birth weight. The doctor was super pumped about it and even called me 'super mom' (I am forever in love with him). So even though she gets fussy and her feeding schedule is totally whacked--at least I know that whatever we are doing is helping her to be healthy and grow strong. Something to remember when I feel like I have no clue what I'm doing.
Also--this morning when daddy was changing her diaper her belly button had healed!! Hallelujah! I am very excited about this because the whole thing had started to make me nervous. I just wanted it to come off already! So here she is--showing it off for the world to see. Happy Belly Button Day, everyone! Now let's hope we all get some sleep...



No comments:

Post a Comment