Zoey is three weeks old today and time seems to be flying! I can't believe how big she is getting...in fact she is quickly growing out of her newborn outfits because she's too long (obviously this height is not coming from me). Daddy is already planning on coaching her basketball team...
And after a brief freak out from me last week when it seemed like she was eating non-stop around the clock; things seem to have settled down and for the moment she's back to more of 'schedule'. I have to keep reminding myself that she's only 3 weeks old and that ALL of us are still getting used to life in general and constantly working out the kinks. So I'm just relishing in the calm for now and preparing for whatever else may come.
In other 3 weeks news...we've introduced a couple new things into her life. We've successfully taken on a bottle, the paci and found a love for being in the swing. All of these things have made all of our lives exponentially easier. Hallelujah for that! The swing is a real life saver.
And speaking of the bottle...I must report that pumping is maybe about one of the strangest things on the face of the planet. Just saying.
Here's our little pumpkin now...obviously being 3 weeks old is just plain tiring!
No comments:
Post a Comment