Yesterday was a day of many firsts for Zoey and myself. I must start by saying that I'm extremely proud of both of us...NTB. Here are the things we did for the first time today:
1. drove (just the two of us) to visit daddy at work
2. take a walk (again, the two of us) for exercise
3. go on a visit of our own--instead of everyone always coming to us
4. tool around in the Baby Bjorn--we watered the garden, folded laundry and ate a snack
These might seem like menial tasks to the outsider...but today was a day of small miracles for this mommy. Being entrapped in your own house was becoming a way of life and it was about time I broke free. I was very timid to do these things by myself but lo and behold, we survived and my confidence has grown.
And on a side note--she seems to really enjoy the car AND my music selection!
No comments:
Post a Comment