We officially have two nesters in the house of O. As I am organizing, planning, cleaning, folding...you name it--Matt has also caught the bug. His projects seem to be on a bigger scale...painting, assembling, hanging and now deck building. Two weekends ago he tore our old deck to shreds. This past weekend he and his dad built it back up. So far--even the new unfinished deck is a thousand times better than the old one. I am completely impressed with not only their ability to build the deck but also to do it so quickly. And this evening, only minutes home from a day's work he is changed and at it again. I said to him yesterday..."I think someone else is nesting in this house." He just looked at me and said plainly..."Uh, yea." Like I should have known it all along. He said that he is proud to build something for his new family.
I know I'm biased but come on people...booboo and this momma have the best daddy we could ask for. And he's good looking to boot! I'm going to go ahead and pat myself on the back for wrangling this handsome fella in and marrying him.
No comments:
Post a Comment