As I reach a new level of uncomfortable-ness...I was reminded that the end is near during my doctor's appointment on Wednesday. She was happy to report that the baby is in 'perfect position', had a 'perfect heart rate', and that I was measuring 'perfectly'. Well duh lady--I am on the road to raising a perfect kiddo here!! She also told me that I am 30% effaced and almost 1 cm dilated. Nothing earth shattering but at least we are making progress. I am hoping at this upcoming appointment this week I'm at least a little bit further along. I don't want to be stuck in this state forever! I have been doing lots of walking, cleaning and taking the bumpiest roads to get things a-movin'. I'll try anything at this point.
Another reminder that booboo won't stay inside me until the end of time is that Angie had her baby!! Elin Marie was born on Friday afternoon and is such a cutie. She was 3 days early (a ray of hope for me!) and Angie had a pretty easy delivery. I am so excited that booboo has so many friends waiting on him/her!
Here is my pic of the week...standing on a dock at our family friends Randy & Joan's house...a fun one night trip for Matt and I to see them and the rest of the Orebaugh clan. Auntie T-T predicted that booboo will be arriving on the 14th! Amen sister...I like your thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment