Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gender Wars

Who looks good holding a little baby (especially a baby wearing pink!)??? Matt does, that's who. Even though we don't know the sex of the baby--I have had strong suspicions from the beginning that it's a girl. Every single stranger that sees me in a grocery store is quite certain that I'm having a boy. The 'experts' on the street seem to think that my basketball-like belly indicate a boy. I think it's all crap to be honest with you. Matt has gone back and forth but currently he thinks it's a boy. His family is ALL boys, and when I say all boys...I mean ALL BOYS. There is nothing girly about his family! So he is convinced that we'll follow in the Orebaugh footsteps and produce another redheaded boy. I'm not so sure...he looks awfully cute with Angie and Chace's little girl, Elin Marie!

No comments:

Post a Comment