Thursday, July 21, 2011

4 Days of Bliss

The bright side of this waiting game is that booboo allowed his/her parents one last hurrah in their very favorite place these past few days. As it was clear nothing was going to happen...Matt and I packed our beach bags (and hospital bags just in case!) and made our way to Rodanthe, NC (my personal heaven on earth). It was a well deserved trip as I was about to lose my mind and Matt needed a break from work. We were able to set our sights on this gorgeous sunset and spend a few days with the family. It was just what I needed...especially when we came home only to find out that no more progress has been made in the baby birthing department and I am having to adjust my thinking to get used to the idea that it's likely I'll have an August baby. Stay tuned...




1 comment:

  1. You are looking great Sarah! I can't believe it's so close. We are almost 35 weeks and I am really getting ready for this baby... I bet you are dying. Good luck!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete