Does this picture frighten anyone else but myself?? I think I'm still disillusioned enough to think my belly isn't as big as it really is...until I see something like this. And then I'm reminded of the fact that I'm due to give birth to a real live baby in just a few days. It all starts to make sense then.
This is probably one of the last pictures that Matt and I will have as a family of 2. We were at a friend's wedding on Sunday--hence the fancy garb. I have to say that I had a great time at the wedding. Not only was it a fab wedding but I was just blown away by all of the compliments I got from complete strangers!! "When are you due?"..."Oh, in about 2ish weeks."..."Really??? You look soooo cute!!". "I wish I was that cute when I was pregnant!" "I can't believe you are at the end of your pregnancy...you look amazing!". And things of the like...
I was afraid I would be a cranky pregnant person at the wedding while everyone else was drinking and having fun--but instead I relished in all of the niceties that strangers bestowed on me. What a fun little unexpected treat (and a nice change from the stupid comments I was used to getting).
Happy July everyone!! I certainly am looking forward to all things to come...

No comments:
Post a Comment