Saturday, July 23, 2011

Baby Bump--40 Weeks

I'm not a betting kind of gal but if you had asked me in November if I'd see the 10 month mark I would probably have said NOPE. I figured this petite frame didn't have the guts (no pun intended) to carry a baby this far. I was wrong.
Thank goodness for my hubby who makes me laugh...even when this picture is being taken...to help get me through the thick of it. We decided to take this pic in the baby's room...where it should be currently rocking with one of us in the glider or getting it's diaper changed. We've been wishing each other a "happy birth day" all day today--the irony is not lost on us. I think that although we are a little disappointed that booboo is a latecomer...we also know that we are doing what's best for the baby by being patient. Or at least that's what Matt is trying to convince me of. I'm a pretty hard sell.
Although things are much more active contraction wise...I have a sneaking suspicion that you all might get a glimpse at what a 41 week pregnant person looks like next Saturday. My smile might not be so big, however.
Feel free to send your labor inducing thoughts my way...whatever those might be. I will take all the help I can get.









1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're still preggers! Hopefully the baby comes soon - you look great :).

    ReplyDelete