Guess who's not feeling cute anymore? This guy.
I was feeling good yesterday--so I did what any regular 38 week preggo would do and ran around doing about a thousand errands. It certainly sounded like a swell idea in the morning. I can honestly say that there is nothing left on my To-Do list from here until the fall...except have this baby. And then I paid for my overzealous attitude today. I was awake last night from oh...about 1 in the morning until 6 (better get used to this, huh?!?). I couldn't get out of bed until about 9ish (better NOT get used to this) and then laid back in bed some time in the middle of the day for a few hours. I was having pains and just didn't have the energy to do anything. I desperately wanted to go for a walk but walking from my family room to the bathroom was about all that I could stand.
I envision that this is the way my life will play out for the rest of my pregnancy. One day feeling fine and fancy free...the next strapped to my bed and wanting to birth this baby immediately. So what can a girl do? I'm just going to enjoy the good days and deal with the bad days. Ho-hum...such is the life of a very pregnant girl in the middle of July.
PS...I swear I've dropped a bit...anybody agree?? Anybody??
You look amazing! :) At only 25 weeks prego, I am dying in this heat, so I can imagine how ready you must be to not be pregnant anymore. :) I will be praying that your little babe comes very soon. I certainly won't wish on you the 3.5 weeks I still had left when I was 38 weeks pregnant with Chyler or the 3 weeks I had left when I was pregnant with Sierra. Praying your baby is very punctual! :) Can't wait to hear the news!!! :)
ReplyDelete