Sunday, June 19, 2011

Baby Bump--Week 35

This flag in my picture says it all. Welcome Summer!!! And a very warm welcome, indeed. Although I got this flag for my birthday in April, I was very patient and waited until I came home from my last day of school to put it up. I am a summer beach bum and nothing makes me happier than the official start of my favorite season. I am very excited to be free of work for a few weeks while I get bigger and bigger...off of my feet, no real obligations, no alarm clock waking me up at 5:15. Although I realize I'm brewing a little alarm clock in my belly, I plan on taking full advantage of the upcoming weeks when I can sleep as late as I please. And speaking of sleep...this week I've taken 2 naps. That might not sound like much to most of you--but I do NOT like napping so this is a big step for me. I can definitely feel my body's need to get as much rest as it can before the big event.
On another note--Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful daddy's out there...especially the daddies in my life. Matt and I are very lucky to have learned several things from the two great fathers in our lives. They've taught us about hard work, tough love and what it takes to make a family work. I know that Matt will follow in those footsteps, as he has already proven to be the best daddy around. Booboo is very lucky to have these men in his/her life!



No comments:

Post a Comment