Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby Bump--Week 33

This week has been a computer-less week. Hence why I have not posted anything on the weekends!! Also Matt had to take this picture with my phone so it's kind of dark...but you get the idea. I don't notice it in my every day goings on--but it seems as though the baby has dropped a bit from this picture. I could be wrong, though...I'm not doctor! I have had some Braxton-Hicks feelings which put me strangely at ease knowing that things are happening down there. I'm not trying to hold this thing in forever. I would like my body back, please.
We had a fabulously productive weekend. The best-daddy-ever put together the pack 'n' play, bassinet, high chair and also put the car seat in the car. (which of course the firemen had to take completely out and start all over again!) I am feeling really good about having everything put in it's place--although the downside of that is the constant scary reminder that a little tiny being is going to take over our life very soon. But we are ready!! And the sooner the better at this point.



No comments:

Post a Comment