Okay so someone upstairs must have read my blog yesterday because here is what my horoscope said today:
Slowly but surely you are making your way to a goal. You've been working toward something and you're getting there. As a fast-paced, fast-thinking fire sign, it isn't easy for you to be patient. So if you need something to soothe your sense of restlessness now, think back to where you were when you first started envisioning what you wanted, and then make a mental note of all that you've achieved to get where you are. You've faced a few hurdles, but your life is getting bigger and bolder and it holds more promise than it did just a few months ago. Celebrate and enjoy where you are--you'll soon be where you want to be.
I mean really...it couldn't be more perfect. I read it to Matt this morning and he said...well, Sarah--we don't really want a 4 pound baby that we have to bake everyday. So true, so true.
I guess this impatient momma is going to cool her heels a little bit. We have had a really nice break in the weather that has made carrying around all this extra weight a bit more bearable. I promise to take the time to enjoy this little bundle inside me and marvel at what the future holds...and maybe Matt and I will go on a few more dates before there is more than just the two of us.
Side note--how does the universe know that "my life is getting BIGGER"??? Hmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment