Today is our 5th snow day and this momma couldn't be more excited. I am cherishing these *bonus* days that I have had with the girls. I feel like I have been given a special gift of TIME. I have been able to witness Reese and Zoey interact in such a way that I don't normally get to with our busy weekend schedule. Over these last few snow days at home we have been able to relax, play, cuddle, nurse and do all of the fun things that I dream about doing when I pretend I'm a stay-at-home mom. I am seriously on Cloud 9.
TIME moves so fast...this is not breaking news...but it is crazy to sit back and look at how quickly the years fly by. Sunday starts a new month of March. Just weeks after that it will be spring and I will be planning my baby's 1st birthday. Zoey will be 4 in the summer and then off to PreK in the fall. I could go on and on. Each day doesn't seem to have enough hours to soak it all in. Thankfully, snow has this wonderful ability to slow time down for just a minute. It's not the most convenient to be stuck inside all day...but if it's with these two beauties--I'll take every second.
Playing cars.
Building a fort of animals and pillows.
![]() |


No comments:
Post a Comment