There was so much going on this week that I've had several ideas for blog posts...
One morning while I was doing my usual 5:15 a.m. in-home workout I thought that I might blog about my new mantra: Do what you can (when and where you can).
The other day when I was stressing about work and was just trying to get home to my girls I thought I might blog about how hard it can be to be a working mother.
Then this weekend while my family was visiting I thought I might write a blog post about how happy I am when my family is here and how I'd like to have them here all of the time.
And finally today I thought I'd post a video of Reese crawling...as I had done with Zoey 3 years ago. She definitely has it down and can get from one end of the room to the other.
I'm feeling so scatterbrained with all of these ideas that I never settled on one and obviously never wrote about any.
Then just a few minutes ago I realized that I just want to put out into the universe how grateful I am. Sometimes we get so bogged down with the hard realities of our lives: job, house chores, bills, etc. that we don't take time to appreciate what we have. We go through the motions without stopping to take a minute and thank God (or whoever you believe in) for our many blessings.
It's 66 degrees and sunny out today. The house is clean, the windows are open and we spent an hour at the park. Its just one of those days where you can't help but smile. It's nice to have even this slight break from the usual winter blahs.
So that's it...that's all I want to say. Maybe I'll tell those other stories later...for now I just want to focus on these two sweeties who remind me daily of how lucky I am to be their mommy.

No comments:
Post a Comment