My sweet little princess is 4 months today...I can hardly believe it! I remember reading baby books when she was just a few weeks old--and when they would refer to the baby being 3 or 4 months of age I always felt like we would never get there. But here we are.
I feel like Zoey can do so many things now. She sits up with just a bit of propping, stands up in her excersaucer, grabs for anything she wants and puts it directly in her mouth, smiles on command, and plays with her feet. She is so freaking cute to be around that she puts a smile on anyone's face she sees. Her happiness is contagious! She can brighten up any room.
As I'm decorating for Christmas today I'm just getting more and more excited because this year we truly have something to celebrate. I can't wait for Zoey to tear at paper under the Christmas tree. She'll be 5 months on Christmas day...where is the time going?
That baby is all giller in that pic! Cant wait for christmas with you all. love you so much
ReplyDelete