You will not get a week 22 bump pic until Tuesday (or so) because...
I'll be in Florida with my ladies!!!!!!!!
I can hardly contain myself...have been packing all week and am ready to go. I'm pretty sure I will be unable to get through an entire day of work tomorrow. I'm libel to run out the door and head straight to the airport.
I'm nervous about sporting my bump around the beach...although I have officially convinced myself that I look cute in my bikini. What else can I do?? I figure I can either embrace it or be miserable...so I'm embracing. And this is probably my last chance to feel cute in a two piece this year considering my sizable change come official beach weather.
In baby news--booboo has been kicking up a storm lately. Sometimes the movements take me so much by surprise that I kind of 'yelp' out loud. It's amazing how busy it is down there...the baby must be having tons of fun flipping and flopping around in my belly. I've noticed that it responds almost immediately to Matt's voice. It's not affected by mine as it hears me all day. I really like feeling it throughout the day...it makes me smile!
Okay well I'm off to the land of sun, 80 degree weather and tans.
Tootle-loo until Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment