NTB (for those of you who don't know what that means...not to brag!), but my kid is pretty freaking cute. We had a great appointment on Monday and got to see everything...well almost everything. 4 chambers of the heart, kidneys, lungs, feet, hands, nose, arms and even ears!! The ears were my personal favorite part...that and the feet. Just because they are so darn cute! I'm convinced that the baby looks just like me...but definitely acts like their dad as it can't seem to sit still for lengths at a time. The ultrasound tech was very careful not to show us any 'parts' but Matt and I both have a very strong suspicion of what might be growing inside of me. I keep reminding myself that we are definitely no experts but sometimes it's good when you get a small glimpse of proof of what you've been thinking. But like I've been saying...we'll all have to wait until July!! I'm certainly not running out to buy all blue or pink. We'll stay with the greens and yellows for now...much cuter anyway.
So here is the latest and greatest of the sweetest thing I've got going around here. You can see the booboo sucking it's thumb. How adorable is that?!?!?!? I mean really...doesn't get much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment