Thursday you'll find me on a jet plane to sunny FL. I can hardly wait and have already started packing...a feat that can take up to several days for me to get done. I will miss gazing at the baby's room while I'm gone but it will be well worth it! This mommy is going to get a TAN!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Baby Bump--21 weeks
Well here I am in all my 21 week glory (my favorite number). If I look tired that's because I am...exhausted really. Matt's parents came up this weekend and we were working non-stop around the clock. Up and at 'em early...that's how we do with the O's. Things we accomplished this weekend include: painting the den (orange sherbet...can you see it?? apparently we are going with an ice cream theme), new entertainment center, cubby shelves for the baby's room, pictures and frames purchased, baby things (that we have so far) washed and put away, some maternity clothes bought...and lots of other stuff I can't even remember. I feel delirious from all of the activity but when I look around my house I can't help but have a perma-grin on my face. Our house is getting baby-ready and nothing pleases me more. The in-laws have done it once again...they were the epitome of help. Thanks D & L!!
Thursday you'll find me on a jet plane to sunny FL. I can hardly wait and have already started packing...a feat that can take up to several days for me to get done. I will miss gazing at the baby's room while I'm gone but it will be well worth it! This mommy is going to get a TAN!

Thursday you'll find me on a jet plane to sunny FL. I can hardly wait and have already started packing...a feat that can take up to several days for me to get done. I will miss gazing at the baby's room while I'm gone but it will be well worth it! This mommy is going to get a TAN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment