Saturday, January 29, 2011

Baby Bump--Week 15

Tuesday started off like any other day...I got dressed, went to school, blah blah blah...and then came home and changed like I always do. While changing shirts I looked down and thought..."what in the world??". I feel like I just 'popped' sometime between taking my pants off and putting my shirt on. How did that happen?? I thought it might be just my imagination until Matt came home from work and took one look at me and pointed at my belly with his mouth gaped open. "When did that happen?"...he said. Seriously! The baby is out and about these days...and the weirdest part is that my stomach is hard as a rock. I've been doing a lot of poking around and marveling at my new shape. The Book (almost as important as the Bible) says that he/she is as big as a navel orange this week...and 4 1/2 inches. I believe it. So no more joking about my faux bump!! It is faux no longer...

2 comments:

  1. You are totally adorable. Belly and all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh yes. How could I forget all the fruit comparisons? You and Matt sound just like Kelly and I. One day there was nothing, the next day there was physical evidence I was about to be a dad. I always joked with Kelly that there are three different kinds of pregnant. There's fluffy, big, and DAMN!!! Hahaha...enjoy; you look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete