Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby Bump--Week 13

Look closely! It's not much...but it's there--believe me...I'm the one that wakes up to it everyday. I'm finding that a few pairs of my pants are just not as comfy as they used to be...and count the rubber band that holds them together as one of my new BFFs. Most days I look in the mirror and wonder--whose body IS this?? Certainly not the one I'm used to seeing. So here it is...first baby bump pic of many.

3 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe that's a baby bump since most people's stomach's are way bigger than that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good looking baby this will be with Matt as Dad and you as Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skinny minnny! You look AMAZING! I'm pretty sure I never looked that great when I was preggo! We are sooo hapy for you guys! Love all THREE of you!

    ReplyDelete