Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baby Bump--Week 14

Okay, okay...so it's not much...but my scale begs to differ! There is a very high possibility that the extra poundage has all gone to my boobs...but when I look in the mirror, I see something! Here is the next installment of bump photos. Note that the baby is already cheering for the Steelers!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I got goose-bumbs when I read the post about you getting pregnant. I had been praying for you for so long, what an answer to prayer.

    Second, your "bump" is so cute...just wait till the waddling sets in. :-)

    Lastly, please try not to worry. My sister is an exhaustive worrier and her babies are so high-strung. I swear the baby can sense it. How about you try to start worrying about that...you have to stop worrying so your baby isn't high-strung and refuses to sleep for you. LOL!!! Either way, try to remember that God is in control. Just wait...you are only a few weeks away from having a baby start kicking you in the rib cage, then you will never have to worry because he or she will be using you as a kickboxing bag 24/7. :-)

    Sooooooo excited for you. Keep up the blogging and know that I am praying, so at least that is one less thing you have to worry about. LOL! :-)

    Lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete