Sunday, March 25, 2012

Zoey Bell--8 Months

We are 8 months and on the very brink of crawling...literally any minute now.  She has all of the steps down...except moving her little legs.  I think if she had grippers on her knees that she would be have gotten it weeks ago.  Blankets, carpets and her cute outfits are too slippery!  Until she makes her first official move...I will continue to stalk her not just in person but also with the video and regular camera.  Zoey is now used to my paparazzi style shoots.
Besides the prospect of scooting around, Z also went to two meals a day.  She loved having lunch this afternoon so I think we have a winner there.  Some other fun facts are that she can go from sitting to standing and touching her toes (if you can imagine this move...very yoga like) and also from laying down to sitting up.  She is quite limber these days!
Here is my sweet muffin...right before she got that sticker off and into her mouth.  Is there a better looking baby out there??  Not a chance.



No comments:

Post a Comment