Sunday, March 4, 2012

Roly Poly

Zoey was a straight back sleeper until about Wednesday of this week when she decided that rolling around in her crib is a fun time.  I knew that the past month of solid sleep at night (for mommy) was too good to be true!  Now she is flipping and flopping all around that I'm a nervous wreck again!  99.9% she is totally fine but sometimes I go to check on her and she's got an arm completely under her or the only thing propping up her head is her paci.  After a few nights of this I've eased up a little bit with the worrying but it's still new to me.  I know that I prefer to sleep on my stomach (but haven't been able to in over a year...another gem to add to the fun list of things you never thought pregnancy and mommyhood would bring) so I'm not surprised that Zoey does, too.  I guess it was just a matter of time!
This afternoon I caught my sweet pea in this position and literally have not stopped smiling since.  She is laying on her lovie, hugging it tightly and sighing in her sleep.  I really don't think you can get much cuter than this.  


No comments:

Post a Comment